Economy Compressed Non-Asbestos
Our economy compressed sheets include the following available options:
- Durlon®5000: This is a commercial grade gasket sheet made of high strength mineral fibers and NBR. It is designed for moderate service conditions and is suitable for a continuous operating temperature of 450°F (232°C). With the ability to handle pressures up to 1000 psi (69 bar) at ambient temperatures, this sheet can be used in environments containing steam, oils, water, mild alkalis and acids, hydrocarbons, and solvents. Contact us now to learn more about the DURLON® 5000 Gasket.
- Durlon® 7900: This is an economy grade gasket material developed using aramid fiber. It is color-coded with an off-white shade for easy identification. Designed for service ranges and applications that are not particularly severe, the material provides superior protection, temperature resistance, and bolt torque retention. Contact us now to learn more about the DURLON® 7900 Gasket.
- Durlon® 7925: This is an economy grade general service compressed sheet with an NBR rubber binder for mild service in piping, equipment, and OEM applications in steam, hydrocarbons and refrigerants. It is color-coded with a green tone. Contact us now to learn more about the DURLON® 792500 Gasket.
- Durlon® 7950: This economy grade gasket is made from an NBR general-purpose gasket material and is color-coded blue for easy identification. As with Durlon® 7900 and Durlon® 7925, the Durlon® 7950 economy gasket is designed for service ranges and applications that are not severe. It provides superior impenetrability, temperature resistance, and bolt torque retention. Contact us now to learn more about the DURLON® 7950 Gasket.
- Durlon® 7910 NSF/ANSI 61: This is a well-performing, quality general service gasket for applications requiring an NSF/ANSI 61 Certified gasket material. Durlon® 7910 is a compressed fiber sheet gasket material specially developed to meet the requirement of NSF/ANSI 61 for potable water applications. It contains high strength mineral fibers bonded with nitrile (NBR) synthetic rubber. Contact us now to learn more about the DURLON® 7910 Gasket.