Vegetable Fiber (FLAX)
- Construction: Square Braid
- Features: Vegetable fibers.
- Treatment: Lubricated with a pure edible tallow and wax compound, ungraphited.
- Equipment: Reciprocating and rotary shafts, plungers, hydraulic rams and stern tubes.
- Recommended For: Brine, cold water and cold oil. High shaft speeds. High pressure rams and accumulators.
- Limitations: Shafts speeds to 1885 FPM; temperatures to 220°/100°C; pH range 5 – 9.
- Style 2GR: Same as style 2 except graphited.
Contact us now to learn more about Vegetable Packing.