Tri-State Packing has been a supplier of the Power Generating market in New England for 40 years. Providing exceptional sales, service, and products to generators large and small. From Nuclear and Combined Cycle Gas Plants to Coal, Oil, Biomass, and Trash to Energy, TSP has been the regional leader in the fluid sealing industry.
With its partner, Flowserve, Tri-State Packing can outfit any power generating plant with boiler feed pump seals like the QB or D-Seal. TSP can also provide a number of different sealing options for condensate, fuel oil, and service water pumps.
Along with mechanical seals, Tri-State stocks the following in Scarborough:
- Durlon 8500 compressed non-asbestos general service gasket material.
- GHR/GHW flexible graphite sheet and gaskets from Graftech.
- Spiralwound gaskets in 316 and 347ss and Grafoil with or without inner rings ranging from 1/2 “ to 24”.
- Sepco ML-4002 GFO general service packing and ML-2001CC High temp braided Grafoil packing, along with die formed rings for all valve applications.
- Sheet rubber in all materials and thicknesses.
- High Temperature boiler products: including fiberglass rope, sight glass, and Topog-E gaskets.
These, along with many other products, makes Tri-State Packing the first and only stop for Fluid Sealing products in all facets of the Power Generating market.
NextEra Energy Seabrook Nuclear Station and Wyman Station, Entergy Pilgrim Station, Eversource, Newington, and Merrimack Station, Calpine Westbrook Energy, Suez Energy Tamworth, Bethlehem, Calpine Fore River Station, ReEnergy Stratton, Fort Fairfield, and Ashland, Regional Waste